YOUTH REGISTRATION DEALINE EXTENDED!
Until Monday, April 26th!April 9th, 2010 at 12:57PM April 25th, 2010 9:48PM
We will continue to accept Youth and Individuals until Monday, April 26th!
If you are registering a Team an Individual, registering for our FREE Learn to Play or Beginner Program -
Please go here - TEAM REGISTRATIONS or here for INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS or here for FREE LTP REGISTRATIONS or here for BEGINNER REGISTRATIONS. Once you have printed this form out, you have a few ways to officially register -
1) You can call Eric Haak Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm, Saturday-Sunday from 9am-1pm and register by phone. When registering by phone, you will not need a registration form. Our staff will fill the form out and take your credit card information. You will then be officially registered.
2) You can call Jason Flowers Monday-Friday from 4pm-11pm, Saturday-Sunday from 1pm-6pm and register by phone. When registering by phone, you will not need a registration form. Our staff will fill the form out and take your credit card information. You will then be officially registered.
3) You can fax your registration form with a credit card number at anytime (24hrs) to 716-634-6714. Once faxed, you will receive an email confirming that your fax was received and letting you know you are registered.
4) You can email your form to [email protected] or [email protected] at anytime and CALL Eric or Jason during business hours with credit card information. (we do not recommend sending credit card information through email).
5) You can come to our on site registration at the Amherst Pepsi Center (we will have forms for you) and pay by cash, check or credit card -
Please feel free to browse through the Docs section of the website where I think you can find answers to many of your questions. You may also want to explore our News page as a lot of information circulates through their as well.
Please call and register your team as soon as possible. We will be sold out this summer and spots are limited. In order to be officially registered, each team must have a $100 deposit. All Individuals (Beginner League included) need to be paid in full to be officially registered. Once Teams are officially registered, we will begin posting the schedule on our web site the week of April 19th under the Schedule Section. It will be the teams responsibility to check their gametime. All Individual, LTP and Beginner Registrants will receive a phone call with their first game time.
We're working very hard to bring you the best summer ever and look forward to seeing you all very soon!
2018 Winter Session @ The Kenan Center
Winter Session begins January, 7th - Register Now!October 17th, 2017 10:51AM
Click here to view our 30+ Fall Session Rosters and Schedule!September 23rd, 2017 11:25AM
2017 League Awards
Click here to view each divisions Champion, Finalist and Individual Awards!August 27th, 2017 11:44AM
WNYRH Fall Tournament Series
WNYRH Fall Tournament Series @ Buffalo RiverworksAugust 25th, 2017 1:32PM
2017 Fall Session @ The Kenan Center
Fall Session begins September 18th! Register Now!June 23rd, 2017 4:47PM
Youth Roster and Schedule Week 1
Game 1 is this Wednesday, 5/24 - Click Here for Rosters and ScheduleMay 19th, 2017 5:20PM
Week 1 Schedules
Week 1 Schedules will be posted here as divisions are finalized over the next few daysApril 10th, 2017 1:36AM
Summer 2017 Team List
Check to make sure your team is on correct day & divisionApril 6th, 2017 11:49PM
Spring/Summer Registration Open!
Register Now for our 2017 Spring/Summer session @ The Northtown Center!!!February 20th, 2017 4:46PM
2017 Kickoff Tournaments
2 Day Iron Man - $500 Prize and Easter Cup Cash Tournament in ALL Divisions!February 19th, 2017 11:02AM
2017 Winter Session
Register Now for our 2017 Winter Session at the Kenan Center!January 3rd, 2017 10:50AM
WNYRHL Discount Week
WNYRHL Members only discount week at Hockey Giant AND Pure Hockey Dec 5th-11thNovember 13th, 2016 11:19AM
30+ Rosters Fall/Winter Session
Click Here for 30+ Rosters and Week 1 ScheduleNovember 11th, 2016 5:11PM
Our Fall/Winter Session begins November 7th at the Kenan CenterSeptember 9th, 2016 3:45PM
Riverworks Week 1 Schedules
All week 1 schedules will be posted here as they are finalizedSeptember 3rd, 2016 3:48PM