YOUTH REGISTRATION DEALINE EXTENDED!
Until Monday, April 26th!
If you are registering a Team an Individual, registering for our FREE Learn to Play or Beginner Program -
Please go here - TEAM REGISTRATIONS or here for INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS or here for FREE LTP REGISTRATIONS or here for BEGINNER REGISTRATIONS. Once you have printed this form out, you have a few ways to officially register -
1) You can call Eric Haak Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm, Saturday-Sunday from 9am-1pm and register by phone. When registering by phone, you will not need a registration form. Our staff will fill the form out and take your credit card information. You will then be officially registered.
2) You can call Jason Flowers Monday-Friday from 4pm-11pm, Saturday-Sunday from 1pm-6pm and register by phone. When registering by phone, you will not need a registration form. Our staff will fill the form out and take your credit card information. You will then be officially registered.
3) You can fax your registration form with a credit card number at anytime (24hrs) to 716-634-6714. Once faxed, you will receive an email confirming that your fax was received and letting you know you are registered.
4) You can email your form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime and CALL Eric or Jason during business hours with credit card information. (we do not recommend sending credit card information through email).
5) You can come to our on site registration at the Amherst Pepsi Center (we will have forms for you) and pay by cash, check or credit card -
Please feel free to browse through the Docs section of the website where I think you can find answers to many of your questions. You may also want to explore our News page as a lot of information circulates through their as well.
Please call and register your team as soon as possible. We will be sold out this summer and spots are limited. In order to be officially registered, each team must have a $100 deposit. All Individuals (Beginner League included) need to be paid in full to be officially registered. Once Teams are officially registered, we will begin posting the schedule on our web site the week of April 19th under the Schedule Section. It will be the teams responsibility to check their gametime. All Individual, LTP and Beginner Registrants will receive a phone call with their first game time.
We're working very hard to bring you the best summer ever and look forward to seeing you all very soon!