2012 Summer Registration
Registration is currently open until April 9th! Register now!
Summer 2012 Anyone?
With spring sessions in full swing at Kenan Center, it's time to start looking ahead to the future, that future being Summer 2012 at the Northtowns Center of Amherst. Summer 2011 spun an incredible turn out, with the leagues selling out at a record breaking pace. Anticipations are high for Summer 2012, and with high hopes of another sell-out, we encourage all players to take advantage of early open registration to solidify your spot in the league. If there's one thing you take from this article let it be this, the registration deadline for Summer 2012 is April 9th! Let truth be told, Summer 2011 was filled with extreme competition, exciting events and a championship ceremony like none other in our history, but all of that pales in comparison to what's in store for Summer 2012. Just a few quick highlights... league sponsors on board with tons of prizes, the first ever 15 game season, a national tournament, and it doesn't stop there. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, register your team today, anytime day or night, 24 hour registration is available! The roof is about to blow at the Northtowns Center starting April 14th, you won't be disappointed!
Here are links to some important Registration Documents for 2012 -
Please Visit our Youth Page for information on all of our 2012 Offerings.
2012 Adult Summer Info -
Adult Brochure -Everything you need to know about our Adult 2012 Summer Offerings
Adult Instructional Program - The Program is designed for beginner to intermediate Adult Players who are looking to become more confident players.
Team Entry Form - $100 deposit required to Register your team.
Registration Form - Individual Registration form for House Leagues, Adult Instruction, and 35+ Open Skate
Adult Registration Options -
1) Call Eric between 9am-3pm Monday-Saturday to Register by phone - 716-903-2658
2) Call Jason between 3pm-9pm Monday-Saturday to Register by phone - 716-444-2667
3) Email your completed Registration form anytime to Eric@BuffaloWingsHockey.com (will receive confirmation once received)
4) Fax your completed Registration form anytime to 716-634-6714 (will receive confirmation email once received)
5) Mail your completed Registration form anytime to - (will receive confirmation email once received)
WNY Roller Hockey
3806 Union Road #109
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
6) On Site Registration Dates and Times -
You May Register at the Northtown Center (Feature Rink Office) on the following dates -
Saturday March 17th - 11am-3pm
Saturday March 24th - 11am-3pm
Saturday April 7th - 11am-3pm
Monday April 9th (DEADLINE) - 5pm-9pm
* You can also Register at the Kenan Center during WNY Roller Hockey Operating hours. We are usually there Sundays from 12pm-11pm, Mondays from 5pm-11pm, and Tuesdays 5pm-11pm.