TCS Finals Info
Click here to view everything you need for the 2012 TCS Finals!July 12th, 2012 at 4:10PM July 20th, 2012 11:13PM
RINK NAMES AND LOCATIONS:
Northtown Center at Amherst - 1615 Amherst Manor Drive, Williamsville, NY 14221
Cheektowaga Rec Center - http://www.arenamaps.com/arenas/3151.htm, 2600 Harlem Road, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
FEW REMINDERS & OTHER INFO:
* Your team must be paid in full ($725 - $200 Deposit = $525 owed per team) and submit your roster no less that 30 minutes before your first game. Click the attachment for our team roster (below). All registration will be done at the Northtown Center. No team will be allowed on the floor without full payment or completed roster prior to game one. If you think your team is qualified for any of our discount programs (Multi-Team, Mile-Radius, & Early Bird), please confirm with us no later than a week from today (Thursday) with your possible discount, to ensure we all are on the same page before registration. WE WILL NOT BE HONORING DISCOUNTS THE DAY OF REGISTRATION!
* All players must fill out the TCSRH waiver/insurance form and turn in before stepping on the floor. No Waiver = No Play! $10 Weekend. Click the attachment for our waiver/insurane form (below). (These forms will be available to fill out at the event.)
* If your team required a hotel stay, you need to fill out our host hotel information sheet. Please turn this in before your first game.
* We have a lot hockey to play in one weekend & we need to make sure teams are ready at least 30 minutes before their scheduled game time. This will result in a forfeit if not ready....no exceptions!!
*8 Goal Mercy (1st Half must be completed)
* Our raffle will be held on Saturday, July 21st at 6pm @ Northtown Center. This raffle is going to be one of a kind! When registration is completed, the captain/manager/coach will receive 1 free raffle ticket per player. However, additional tickets can be purchased at our registration booth. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN....WE WILL HAVE A TALLY SHEET OF ALL WINNERS THAT WERE UNABLE TO ATTEND.
*Our Molson Adult Appreciation will be held Saturday, July 21st at 7:30pm @ Northtown Center. We would love for all to attend!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Back to Back IronMan Tournaments!
Presented by Vitamin Shoppe-Feb.5th (Tin, Aluminum, Iron and 30+)/Feb.6th (Copper, Bronze, Silver)-November 10th, 2017 3:49PM
2018 Winter Session @ The Kenan Center
Winter Session begins January, 7th - Register Now!October 17th, 2017 10:51AM
Click here to view our 30+ Fall Session Rosters and Schedule!September 23rd, 2017 11:25AM
2017 League Awards
Click here to view each divisions Champion, Finalist and Individual Awards!August 27th, 2017 11:44AM
WNYRH Fall Tournament Series
WNYRH Fall Tournament Series @ Buffalo RiverworksAugust 25th, 2017 1:32PM
2017 Fall Session @ The Kenan Center
Fall Session begins September 18th! Register Now!June 23rd, 2017 4:47PM
Youth Roster and Schedule Week 1
Game 1 is this Wednesday, 5/24 - Click Here for Rosters and ScheduleMay 19th, 2017 5:20PM
Week 1 Schedules
Week 1 Schedules will be posted here as divisions are finalized over the next few daysApril 10th, 2017 1:36AM
Summer 2017 Team List
Check to make sure your team is on correct day & divisionApril 6th, 2017 11:49PM
Spring/Summer Registration Open!
Register Now for our 2017 Spring/Summer session @ The Northtown Center!!!February 20th, 2017 4:46PM
2017 Kickoff Tournaments
2 Day Iron Man - $500 Prize and Easter Cup Cash Tournament in ALL Divisions!February 19th, 2017 11:02AM
2017 Winter Session
Register Now for our 2017 Winter Session at the Kenan Center!January 3rd, 2017 10:50AM
WNYRHL Discount Week
WNYRHL Members only discount week at Hockey Giant AND Pure Hockey Dec 5th-11thNovember 13th, 2016 11:19AM
30+ Rosters Fall/Winter Session
Click Here for 30+ Rosters and Week 1 ScheduleNovember 11th, 2016 5:11PM
Our Fall/Winter Session begins November 7th at the Kenan CenterSeptember 9th, 2016 3:45PM
Riverworks Week 1 Schedules
All week 1 schedules will be posted here as they are finalizedSeptember 3rd, 2016 3:48PM