2014 TCS Roller Hockey Finals
July 17th-20th at the Northtown Center at AmherstJune 1st, 2014 at 10:08AM June 2nd, 2014 2:24PM
TCS Finals 2014 makes its return to Buffalo, NY!
The WNY Roller Hockey League has teamed up with TCS to sponsor their coveted summer Finals July 17th - 20th. All divisions will be represented, with a 4 game guarantee spanning at least 3 days. Awards, prizes, celebrations and most importantly great hockey are all promised during this incredible series. As a jump start to the excitement, ALL team captains registering their team will be offered a FREE set of wheels, and the savings don't end there. ALL WNY Roller Hockey League teams will be offered at 10% discount towards their tournament fee when registering for both the 2014 Summer Session and TCS Finals... act fast though, this offer expires April 9th!
July 17th-20th, 2014
@ Northtown Center & Cheektowaga Rec Center in Buffalo, NY
(3 Days Max. Per Division)
Sign Up Your Team & You Receive A FREE Set Of Wheels!
You Do Not Need To Qualify, In Order To Play In This Event!
- 1st & 2nd Place Custom Team Trophies & Individual Awards
- Awards Include: Top Scorer, Top Defenseman, & Top Goalie
- 4 Game Guarantee
- (2) 12 Minute Periods - Stop Time
- Free Raffle With Great Giveaways
- Exciting Championship Ceremonies
- Adult Appreciation Party
- Player of Each Game Award
- Skills Competition - More Details To Follow
- Registration Incentives
- 8u, 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u, 21u, High School, College,
Adult (18+), & Masters (35+)
- Age Cutoff Date: December 31st, 2013
- Gold, Silver, Bronze, & REC Divisions will be offered pending on # of teams entered
- $695 - All Divisions Except Adult Elite
- $845 - Adult Elite Division (Cash Prize To Winner)
- $50 - Any REC Player Signing Up Individually
- All Players & Coaches Must Have TCSRH Insurance - $1
ALL WNY Roller Hockey League teams will be offered at 10% discount towards their tournament fee when registering for both the 2014 Summer Session and TCS Finals... act fast though, this offer expires April 9th!
To Register: https://tcsrollerhockey.sportngin.com/register/form/237929513
Questions regarding registration can be directed to TCS at 312-450-3606 or [email protected]