Adult Program Info
Programs For Adult Hockey
- 30+ Draft League
- House League
- Open Hockey
2017 Spring/Summer Session @ the Northtown Center
We are excited to announce our Spring/Summer 2017 League will begin play the week of April 17th at the Northtown Center! Please click below for more information on our Spring/Summer 2017 session. We will continue to accept Registrations our traditional way - by phone, email, mail and in person, but we prefer that everyone uses our online registration system which will provide many perks to all of our players. Registration and payments can be made directly into the system, you can track what's owed and when it's due and also will allow for much better communication between WNYRHL staff and all of it's players. You will even be able to print your own personal player card from your login page!
Some Notes for 2017
We have added a new division for 2017 - The Tin Division. Please see below as we have restructured our division levels for 2017
- Tin Division: For true beginners to the sport or for players that have taken many years off from playing
- Aluminum and Iron Divisions: Players with some experience and play the game mostly for excercise and fun
- Copper and Bronze Divisions: For teams or players that have played together and have a good competitive level and have a good deal of ice or roller experience
- Silver, Gold, And Elite Divisions: For teams and players that have a very high competitive desire and that have years of roller or ice experience
Most divisions offer multiple nights to play on; please review our "doc" section on the top of this page for registration information. All games are 3, 15 minute periods (run clock) with each team getting one time out. If the game is within 2 goals in the last 2 minutes, we switch to stop clock. If the game ends in a tie, we proceed directly to a 2 minute 3 v 3 OT period, if still tied we will then proceed to a 3 man Shoot Out.
All games are entered into a live, web based stat system easily access on our website for individual tracking of game play. At the end of each session, the 1st and 2nd place teams will be awarded prizes, with individual award recognitions handed out throughout the duration of the session.
Please contact Jason 716-444-2667 or [email protected]/716-903-2658 for more information on our Adult Offerings!
* We will do our best to organize these leagues and make sure that teams AND players are playing in the appropriate division. WNYRHL has the right to move up or down any player or team to allow for better competition!
**Our 18u/Highschool division will remain the 21u Division. We will also begin a Floor Hockey League on Saturday mornings - All WNYRHL rules will stay the same! Our 30+ Division will now become our 30+ Co-Ed division!
Jerseys for 2017
As with last year, you will have 3 options for jerseys this season. Please remember, no matter what you choose ALL TEAMS must wear matching jerseys throughout the season. Here are your 3 options:
- You can choose a FREE set of league jerseys when you register (MUST REGISTER WITH DEPOSIT BY MARCH 1st to qualify!!!)
- You can wear your own jerseys and choose to receive 2 FREE hours of rink time
- Because you are a WNYRHL member, you can order fully custom, sublimated jerseys from our top sponsor Bardown Creative Apparel for just $50 each. Please contact Tim Turner at [email protected] to begin the process.
Wheels and bearings
We will have a full stock of the best wheels and bearings in the game (Revision Hockey) available for exclusive, unbeatable member only pricing all summer long. Please contact [email protected] to order or you can arrive early for your first game to grab a set.
- Online Registration can be found HERE. *Please note we are currently accepting only TEAM CAPTAINS to register online, 30+ Co-Ed League participants, Youth Skills and Drills participants, and ALL Youth League participants. Once you pull up our online registration site, simply click Join a League on the right hand site and scroll down to choose the program you are registering for. From this point you will be walked through the registration process. If team players want to get a jump start on things they can click on the top right hand of the page "Sign Up" tab to get logged into our system. ALL Players for summer 2017 will need to "Sign Up" into our system. From there we will move you onto your correct team and division. If anyone has any questions or problems with the online Registration please contact [email protected] for assistance.
- We will still accept registrations the traditional way as well this Summer. Please click below for information and forms.
- REGISTER ONLINE NOW
- WNYRHL Membership
- Summer 2017 Floor Hockey League (ALL NEW)
- Summer 2017 30+ Co-Ed League Info
- Youth Skills and Drills Info: FREE to any player who is registered for our Summer House League
- Summer 2017 Gameplay Rules
- Individual Registration Form (Youth League, Women's League, or Individual Registration for 21u, Adult or Ball Hockey League)
- Team Registration Form
Open Hockey will return Summer 2017! Please check our calendar for dates and times. We are offering Open Hockey for FREE to all of our WNYRHL members throughout the summer! Please check our Rink Schedule below for the occasional blackout date or time change!
Every player must sign in prior to every Open Hockey session before stepping onto the floor. In addition, each player will need to fill out a membership form. Once you have participated in Open Hockey or our leagues, your information will be stored into our database and you will no longer need to provide us with proof of membership.
Don't worry if no goalies show up - you will never be without a goalie again, as the the WNY Roller Hockey League has hired a goaltender to be on duty 24/7! Check http://www.rick-o-shay.com/ for full details! No goalies, no problem as we have 2 rick o shays in stock to make every scrimmage game as competitive as ever!
Rink Rental Information
$95.00 for WNYRHL Members
Private Instructional Session for Youth or Adults
- *Please contact Eric Haak at [email protected] to book
- *Please contact Jason Flowers at [email protected]
If you have any questions, or would like to book a rental, please contact 716-903-2658.